Saturday, June 9, 2007

Can You Have A Mammogram If You Have Had Lymphoma

Krämer Bridge Festival

all my appointments for Merchants' Bridge Festival in Erfurt!
all on stage fish market!



Saturday, 16/06/2007 11:00 am - 13:00
Clock "Dubb" - German-Hungarian-blues band "Together with
Mohos Miklos (aka Buddy Majki) on vocals and guitar, and Daniel Fuchs (key), both from Budapest - .
and of course my brother Andy on guitar, I create a session Let
surprise you what happened - we still do not know >: o
www.buddymajki.fw.hu

18:00 to 7:30 p.m. clock
"My brother and I" - The Rock-Funk-Blues-Jazz-Ska-Soul-ballad duo (or something similar)
sack-and-pack.blogspot.com


Sunday, 06/17/2007 11:00 am - 13:00
Clock "Uta & Wolfgang" - Easy listening music for brunch
My God - how many years do Uta and I already together Music? :-)

14.00 - 16.00 clock
Andrea on two wings "- Folk Blues and more. The Jena scene sends me their highly revered diplomat Andrea and Josa Summit.
www.andrea-on-the-wing.de


PS. Andrea on its two wings, one can already do on Friday 15:06:07 in Gräfenroda.



Best regards the Wolfgang

0 comments:

Post a Comment